3. Refund Policy 3.1 Services Bit International Corporation does not offer refunds for completed work or services rendered unless stated otherwise in the governing contract(s). 3.2 Software Bit International Corporation does not offer unconditional refunds for downloadable software purchases. If the software does not perform on the customers’ server according to the product specifications, and our support department is unable to fix the problem, then the customer must return the software within a 30 day grace period, in order to qualify for a refund. In order to receive a refund of an electronically downloaded product or a manually shipped product, the customer must request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) from the support department before a refund can be issued. The same RMA can be asked for at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised that it may take upto 5 to 7 business days for the refund to reflect in your account, from the date the refund confirmation is sent to you. The time limit varies from bank to bank.
4. Governing Law The Laws of the State of North Carolina will govern these Terms and Conditions of Sale and any Sale dealing with Bit International Corporation and the customer without witness to conflicts of Laws or Rules. Any arbitration, application of an arbitration or litigation will be rendered in North Carolina Raleigh. The customer consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal and State Courts located in Raleigh, North Carolina and submits to the jurisdiction there of and dismisses the right to change venue. The customer also consents to the application of personal jurisdiction by any such court with respect to any such proceeding.
5. Export Sales Should a transaction involve an export under the Export Administration Regulations, the commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these Terms and Conditions of Sale exported from the United States by Bit International Corporation were exported in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations. Diversion, use, export or re-export contrary to United States law is prohibited. The commodities, technology and/or software sold or distributed under these terms and conditions of sale may not be exported or re-exported to Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Sudan, North Korea or Syria or to entities and persons that are ineligible under United States law to receive United States commodities, technology and/or software. In addition, manufacturers’ warranties for exported products may vary or may be null and void for products exported outside the United States.
6. Internet Disclaimer Your connection to the internet requires access services from your local internet provider. Please contact your local provider for details, and if you have any questions regarding your connectivity.
7. Limitation of Liability Neither Bit International Corporation nor its associates will be liable for lost profits, theft or business, personal or billing information that is submitted through the site, or other considerable, special, direct or indirect damages, even if advised of the possible occurrence of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Neither Bit International Corporation nor its associates will be held liable for products that are not available for use or for lost, damaged or corrupted data or software of the performance of services by third parties. The customer consents that neither Bit International Corporation or its associates are liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the dollar amount paid by the customer for the product(s) or service(s) that commences their claim.